Author : Yapp
Publisher Name: Medtech
Dairy technology is a broad domain that helps us to understand the significance of food for human health. Since recent decades, there has been observed a substantial scientific revolution in agriculture and food industry; technological advances and marked improvement has made this scientific expansion possible. The present recent edition has been updated to develop a body of knowledge that provides the biochemists, experts, researchers a book with solution allied with all the other aspects of the dairy technology. The organization of the book has emphasized on the rich array of dairy chemistry and represented in a simplest possible way.
• This recent edition attempts to explore the wide aspects of dairy chemistry allied with technological advancement in an authoritative and concise manner.
• The book is intended to serve wide readers including biochemist, food processing experts, agricultural engineers, nutritionist, students, researchers, and academician.
• The recent edition provides great focus on the updated information till the date of publication.
• The content is provided with numerous tables, flow charts, line diagrams and illustrations to enhance the learning of dairy chemistry mechanisms.
• Written in lucid and easy-to-grasp language highlighting the important aspect of dairy chemistry.
• Brevity, conciseness, readable format and easy accessibility of key information will facilitate readers learning and memorization.
• The readers may use it for quick understanding of notion and practical plethora about potato processing.
• Fully revised, new edition includes the references at the end of the chapter for the more detailed information.
• The book is accompanied with appendix focusing the revised recommended dietary allowances and summary of information of the vitamins.
Shall I be a Dairy Farmer? • Factors Affecting The Returns from the Dairy Enterprise • Selecting the Dairy Cow • Choosing a Breed • Determining Milk and Butterfat Yields • Studying the Principles of Heredity • Feeding and Developing Dairy Heifers • Feeding and Managing the Dairy Bull • Managing the Dairy Herd • Preserving and Preparing Roughages for Dairy Cattle Feeding • Caring for and Marketing Dairy Products from the Farm • Rearing the Dairy Calf • Applying the Principles of Heredity to Dairy Cattle Breeding • Feeding the Dairy Cow During the Winter Season • Feeding the Dairy Cow During the Pasture Season • Treating the Ailments of Dairy Cattle • Keeping Business Accounts with the Dairy Herd • Preparing Animals for Sales and Shows • Buying and Selling Dairy Cattle • Planning and Equipping the Dairy Barn • Caring for Manure and Conserving the Soil • Providing a Sound Basis for the Future.
Copyrights © 2016 SIPL IND. All Rights Reserved