Edition: 1st Edition
Author : Jennifer Danielson
Size: 21.5 x 24 cm
Publisher Name: Medtech
A new addition to Paradigm’s Pharmacy Technician series, Pharmacology Essentials for Technicians covers the full range of pharmacology concepts at the need-to-know level. Four types of review exercises build student knowledge as well as critical thinking skills.
Unit 1. Introduction.
1. Studying Pharmacology.
2. Drugs in the Body.
Unit 2. Drugs for the Immune System.
3. The Immune System and Drugs for Infectious Diseases.
4. Immunologic Drugs and Vaccines.
Unit 3. Drugs for the Integumentary and Skeletal Systems.
5. The Skin and Dermatologic Drug Therapy.
6. The Skeletal System and Drug Therapy.
Unit 4. Drugs for the Nervous, Muscular, and Sensory Systems.
7. The Central Nervous System and Drug Therapy.
8. Drugs for Psychiatric and Mood Disorders.
9. The Autonomic Nervous System and Drug Therapy.
10. Drugs for Pain, Headache, and Anesthesia.
11. The Muscular System and Drug Therapy.
12. Drugs for Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat.
Unit 5. Drugs for the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems.
13. The Cardiovascular System and Drug Therapy.
14. The Blood and Drug Therapy.
15. The Respiratory System and Drug Therapy.
Unit 6. Drugs for the Digestive and Endocrine Systems.
16. The Gastrointestinal System and Drug Therapy.
17. Nutrition and Drugs for Metabolism.
18. The Endocrine System and Drug Therapy.
Unit 7. Drugs for the Genitourinary System.
19. The Reproductive System and Drug Therapy.
20. The Renal System and Drug Therapy.
Unit 8. Drugs for Specialized Therapies.
21. Fluids and Electrolytes.
22. Cancer and Chemotherapy.
Copyrights © 2016 SIPL IND. All Rights Reserved